- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
สุดยอดเกมส์สล็อตที่คุณต้องติดใจ_100ฟรีสปิน_คาสิโนลาว ออนไลน์_คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา_บอลสดวันนี้
ADMN O 24R – Quality Assurance Manager, Customer Care Centre – (56309)
Quality Assurance Manager, Customer Care Centre (CCC)
Administrative Officer R24
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers since 2009.
The Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) is one of the largest distributors and retailers of beverage alcohol in Canada, generating a net income of approximately $1.08 billion on annual sales of approximately $3.3 billion in fiscal 2016/17. LDB has a workforce of approximately 4,000 full and part-time employees, operates 197 retail stores across the province, oversees the operations of approximately 220 Rural Agency Stores and has the role of wholesaler to approximately 700 private liquor retail outlets and 10,000 licensed establishments.
The LDB is a unique government entity that operates with similar independence to a Crown Corporation under the direction of a General Manager and CEO.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager is responsible for providing oversight of the evaluations performed on operational policy and procedures through call monitoring. The Manager is responsible for providing feedback to operational teams on the results of the call evaluations, present objective recommendations/suggestions for improvement and identifies potential risks and gaps. The QA Manager oversees a team of QA Analysts.
The QA Manager requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive working relationships, partnering with the CCC team members other resources. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever changing environment.
An eligibility list for permanent or temporary future opportunities may be established. A criminal record check is required.
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile.? For specific position related enquiries, please contact Jasdeep Dhaliwal, HR Advisor by phone at 604 252-3474. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website.
Please note that a cover letter is a requirement for this competition.
For more information about how to create or update your profile, please refer to the How to Apply section below.
Only applications submitted using the BC Public Service Recruitment System on this website will be accepted.
Visit Careers at: www.bcldb.com
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years recent*, related experience in a customer service operation (i.e. Call Centre, Front Line Customer Service, Quality Assurance, etc.).
- Post secondary education or related education including formal quality assurance training and dispute resolution training.
- Proven experience with coaching and development for performance improvement.
- Experience leading a team.
*Recent is defined as occurring within the last five years.
A combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Working knowledge of QA methods and processes.
- Working knowledge of QA tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Skills and Abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills along with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and interpret policies/practices.
- Ability to resolve day to day client concerns while meeting or exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of customer service.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: