- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
ดาวน์โหลดlive777th_แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นบอล_คาสิโนออนไลน์ _เติมเงินเกมยิงปลา_โปรแกรม การ ทำงาน ตู้ สล็อต ผล ไม้
Posting ID : 9965
Apply By : 11/30/2018
Position Title : Administrative Assistant, Special Projects, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems
Department : Geography and Environmental Studies
Job Type : Part-time, Limited Term
Campus : Waterloo
Reports To : Director, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems & CSFS Project Co-ordinator
Position Summary :
Wilfrid Laurier University is a leading multi-campus, university known for academic excellence and a culture that inspires lives of leadership and purpose. Laurier has a distinct commitment to teaching, research, experiential learning, sustainability and scholarship, which combine to address critical challenges in society, business, the economy and the environment – globally and in the communities we serve. At Laurier’s heart is its strong student focus, which results in exceptional levels of student satisfaction and a deep sense of community that lives on through the university’s highly engaged alumni.
Laurier takes pride in building meaningful relationships with colleagues and students. The Laurier community supports one another, encourages collaboration and teamwork and respects work/life balance, all while recognizing the importance of a challenging, rewarding and inspiring career. Laurier has more than 19,000 students and 2,100 faculty and staff across campuses in Waterloo and Brantford, as well as locations in Kitchener and Toronto.
Diversity is one of Laurier’s core values. The university is committed to providing an inclusive workplace and employing a workforce that is reflective of local and national demographics. Our locations are situated on the traditional territories of the Neutral, Anishnawbe, and Haudenosaunee peoples. We recognize the unique heritages of Indigenous peoples and support their intentions to preserve and express their distinctive Indigenous cultures, histories, and knowledge through academic programming and co-curricular activities. Laurier’s Centre for Indigegogy is one example of how Laurier honours Indigenous knowledge.
We currently have an opportunity to join the Laurier community as an Administrative Assistant, Special Projects, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems.
The Administrative Assistant, Special Projects will provide research project and administrative support for the work undertaken through the research grants of Principal Investigator (PI), Dr. Alison Blay-Palmer. The candidate will be expected to work independently on tasks including, but not limited to: research project administrative support including project accounting and communications across multiple research projects.
The role will be to support the Project Co-ordinator, Centre for Sustainable Food System in that role as well as the PI. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently. This position is based at the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at the Balsillie School for International Affairs.
Hours of Work: This is a part-time role (approximately 10 hours per week).
Accountabilities : Administrative Support
- Assist in tracking the progress of ongoing research activities
- Collect and organize data for annual reports and other data gathering initiatives
- Participate in and prepare and circulate minutes for regular meetings across research projects
- Provide administrative support related to planning large scale workshops and public events
- Maintain monthly log of hours worked and tasks completed
- Other administrative duties as required
- Assist the Project Co-ordinator in the preparation and tracking of Project expenses and reports
Project Website and Social Media
- Assist with knowledge mobilization efforts for FLEdGE and URBAL under the guidance of the LCSFS Project Co-ordinator
- Assist in the implementation of social media strategies to meet the knowledge mobilization goals of the research projects, including publishing content for the website/blog and twitter accounts
- Assist with website maintenance, webinars, and the development of online tools
- Assist in on-going review of implementation of LCSFS Communication Plan
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated relevant experience
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience preparing expense reports
- Works in a team environment and independently
- Passionate about local sustainable food
- Easily able to adapt to change and competing priorities
- Financial management and budgeting experience will be considered an asset
Grade : EX-C
Salary : $22.84-$28.55
Salary Notes : This is a part-time, limited term position until February 4, 2020, approximately 10 hours per week.
Please Note :
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Wilfrid Laurier University endeavors to fill positions with qualified candidates who have a combination of education, experience, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position while demonstrating Laurier’s Employee Success Factors.
Diversity and creating a culture of inclusion is a key pillar of Wilfrid Laurier University’s Strategic Academic Plan and is one of Laurier’s core values. Laurier is committed to increasing the diversity of faculty and staff and welcomes applications from candidates who identify as Indigenous, racialized, having disabilities, and from persons of any sexual identities and gender identities. Indigenous candidates who would like to learn more about equity and inclusive programing at Laurier are welcomed to contact the Office of Indigenous Initiatives at email@example.com. Candidates from other equity seeking groups who would like to learn more about equity and inclusive programing at Laurier are welcomed to contact Employment Equity & Accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have strived to make our application process accessible however if you require any assistance applying for a position or would like this job posting in an alternative format, please contact Human Resources at 519-884-1970 ext.2007 or email@example.com.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: